Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Each day I hope to be well, but so far it just hasn't happened. I push myself to do more, and I have gained a baby step, but not any significant progress. Nitroglycerin is now a better friend than Epipen.

Even on my high prednisone dose I have had a couple of rashes but at least there was no swelling to block my airways.

Despite my illness, I am very blessed. So few people have a loving and kind family who is willing to give so much of themselves. I could not have survived without the help of my family and friends. Every thing that each of you has done means so much. Things may seem small to you, but when it is a major undertaking to do anything, even the smallest thing is such a blessing.

I wish to be well for Christmas, but if it cannot be I know that God has a reason for my illness. I have learned to trust him for all my needs.

Wishing all of  you a very happy Christmas.

No comments: