Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeling a Touch Better

After the horrid day of repeating anaphylaxis, I am starting to feel  little better. My pulse is a little slower. Hopefully my heart has reset itself.

I finished book number 6 of 2011 - In the Company of Others by Jan Karon. It is the latest Father Tim novel. I enjoyed it very much, but would suggest beginning at the first of the series rather than starting with this book if you have never read any of the Mitford series. I love that local places are mentioned often in the books, since Mitford is actually Blowing Rock, NC.
I have finished an outfit for the grandson. A knitted onesie with a matching hat and socks.

I haven't been able to do much spinning due to pain in my hips, knees and feet, but when I can I am spinning up some alpaca fleece for a hat and gloves for Scott. He has certainly needed warm knits this winter. Alpaca is the warmest fiber I have found. Much too hot for me.

No comments: