Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cold and Snowy

Things are looking like January here. There is snow covering the ground and it has been very cold. I really hate winter.

I listened to The Confession by John Grisham on Audible. Excellent book! 5 stars from me. It is about an innocent man on death row just 4 days from his execution. Scott heard a few minutes of the book as he was making dinner and had me download it to his iPod. Scott is not an audio book fan, and he rarely reads fiction. It must be good if he wants to listen LOL

As I listened I knit some. I made covers for my Kindle and Mama's Nook. They are just simple little bags. My secret Christmas knitting was hot water bottle covers for our dads. The hot water will warm their feet but won't burn them like a heating pad.. They are both diabetic and getting a burn is dangerous for them both.

No comments: