Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weather leg?

I'm not sure if I have put too much weight on my leg today or if we are having some bad weather come in. My brother broke his tibia almost 19 years ago and he can tell when bad weather is coming in by his leg pain. Either way, I filled up my hot water bottle and have my leg propped up.

I saw my cardiologist this morning. Dr. Haddadin feels my pulse and blood pressures are high but not high enough for invasive treatments, so I will be continuing my current medications. He also said he would help with my disability claim in any way that he could.

I didn't manage to get over an hour total of sleep last night, so while I was up anyway I read The Thorn by Beverly Lewis. I had missed this series, and I am glad I can get 2 more when I want them. I got this book from ebookfling.com. Beverly Lewis fans won't be disappointed.

No comments: