Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lots of Reading


Casey gave me A Life in Stitches for my birthday. I enjoyed the stories of Rachel Herron's knitted items and the stories of what was happening in her life as she knit them. I don't think someone who does not knit passionately would enjoy it.


An Amish Christmas was free for a few days as an ebook. My mom gave me a real Kindle for my birthday, and I am loving it. It is so  much easier to read than reading on my iPod. This was a great book, but the price has gone back up now.

I was looking at my mom's Nook today and saw this book on it. I downloaded it on my Kindle from Amazon. It was a free book. It is a very short book. I read it in just a few hours. It is a nice little story.

I did get some medicine that is helping my abdominal pain. It still hurts but not as badly.

2011 was a rough year for me and I am not sorry to see it end. I am hopeful that next year will be better.

No comments: