Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ebookfling.com

I have been a huge fan of booklending.com, but when I added my Kindle books to ebookfling.com today I already have 10 credits. It is easier to navigate booklending.com, but easier to add books to ebookfling. ebookfling.com also loans Nook books. I will be going to ebookfling.com first from now on.

For Time and Eternity was a booklending.com loan. It is about the wagon trains going west, but this is a Mormon wagon train. At that time polygamy was still practiced by the Mormons, and it shows the viewpoint of the 1st wife. I liked this book.



We had a very nice visit with Bentley and Casey yesterday. After leaving our street, someone on Sunset Drive was driving in the middle of the street and would not move over causing Casey to break the mirror on her Santa Fe. It is so common for people to do that on Sunset. We all need to be more aware. I was guilty of not paying attention myself when I was still driving.

After Casey got home, she was making Quick Vegetable Soup, a family favorite. Bentley got into the potato bag and was having a little snack before she got to him. He moves so fast now that it is hard to keep up with him.

No comments: