Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holidays

We made it through the Christmas holidays without any major events. I have continued to have tummy issues and they really came to a head on the 26th. I could not sleep because my abdominal pain was so bad. I have been having issues since September, but it has been off and on. I am going to see my previous family doctor tomorrow in hopes that she will be able to help me. I am so tired of everything I eat making me sick.

Thanks to friends Pam and Grant for a very nice Christmas gift. A medical bill arrived with it that it will cover.


I really enjoyed reading The Choice. The main character had everything you can imagine happen to her. It was a nice light read.


Mu friend Linda C. sent me Peggy Poe Stern's newest book. Buck from Stagg's Creek. It arrived in the mail yesterday and I finished it today. It is short stories; tall tales. I found it very entertaining.




No comments: