Sunday, November 14, 2010

Long Days and Nights

Decreasing my meds has decreased my sleep. Adding hours to my days has left me bored and restless. Activity causes me to be very short of breath, possibly because of the heart disease rather than my medications.

Since Scott has taken on my chores in addition to his, there is never really any time just for us. He is always busy doing something or asleep.

Is the medication adjustment making me feel better? No. The only differences I can tell are less sleep and my resting heart rate is slightly lower. It goes right back up with the lightest activity.

My cousin sent me Seasons 1 and 2 of the Waltons to watch. I still have my Netflix and Ipod. What I would really like is to go mop my kitchen, and go to the grocery store. I want to be normal.

No comments: