Monday, November 22, 2010

Misconceptions

If you are sick, please wait until you are well to visit. My real friends are afraid of making me sick, but the ones who do make me sick never take the hint. If I never smelled you in the past, you aren't going to make me sick. If you are a fan of highly scented products, you probably will. If you ask me, I promise to tell you the truth.

For an update on how I am - miserable. I am tapering off meds and it is causing flare-ups of symptoms. Diarrhea has always gone along with anaphylaxis episodes, but the past 2 days have been really rough. Even after tapering off the medicine that everyone was certain was causing my rapid heartbeat, it continues to race if I am even slightly active (as in walking to the bathroom). I am very weak, tired and am having terrible cramping in my hands, feet, legs and back.

I am very sick but it doesn't mean you can't make me laugh. Making me laugh is the best thing you can do for me.

No comments: