Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Too Weak

Sorry I haven't given an update sooner. I am still very weak and tired.

The good news is that my heart condition will not kill me. It may make me very sick but it is not something that kills. The electrical part of my heart is messed up. My doctor said usually some type of trauma or extreme stress causes the heart to set itself to a higher rate. He had not heard of anaphylaxis doing that but he is researching it.

For now I am on some new blood pressure medications. My blood pressure and pulse go up and down with activity, but also as the medicine wears off. It makes me feel really bad.

On the anaphylaxis issue, I am still trying to taper the steroids down at least enough to get my flu and pneumonia shots. I am afraid that I will get the flu. I get a flu shot every year.

I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite holidays.

No comments: