Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Book 24 - Bad Blood

Oh wow! What a page turner (or ear bud burner LOL) I listened to this as an audio book. I read John Sandford faithfully in the 90s, getting each new novel as soon as it was released. It had been quite some time since I had gotten into a book this much. I was texting Louann as I listened to the first chapter saying she had to listen to this one.

This is not a prissy girl novel. It is about a religious sect and some very bad things they practice, murder, rape, kidnapping...a crime novel. I picture Virgil Flowers as Sam Elliott, even if the book does describe him as a blond in his 30s. My imagination!

Bentley came to visit today wearing a sweater I made for him before he was born. He looked great in it and Casey found pants that match very well. He was very good today up until the last 30 minutes. I won't get to see him again until we get home from the beach. Below is another sweater I knitted for Bentley.

This is the pumpkin hat I made for him.

And one shot taken by Scott on the parkway Sunday. I love this one.


1 comment:

Louann said...

I can't wait to listen ti that book sis, with you raving about it so much. Bentley just keeps getting more handsome with every new picture that I see of him and he looks great in his sweaters and hats, made by his mimmi. I am also tempted to "clip" that photo that Scott took from you.......Its awesome sis !!! Looks like you've has an awesome week so far !!!