Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Denied!

I got a denial letter from Social Security today on my disability appeal. They say that even though I cannot do any of my previous jobs that there are jobs I can do. Can you send me a list of those jobs please????? I am going to request a hearing with the administrative law judge.

This was expected, but it makes me very angry! So many people I know who are already getting disability are able to do much more than I am. I can't even take care of myself and my home! I can't hold my grandson for long without pain. I can't cook for myself, I can't drive, I can't walk through a store. What job do they think I can do???  Is there someone who pays people for sitting and watching TV??? I take so many medications that it is too complicated for me to even prefill my medication boxes for myself. I really want for someone to tell me what job there is that I can do. I will gladly take it. I'm sure that if there is a job that I can do there are 20 million people trying to get it.

Now on to something that makes me happy:






Bentley is growing and changing. He is such a joy. Just looking at him makes me smile.
I finished book 14 - Evergreen: A Christmas Tale by Richard Taylor. It is a free Kindle book. It is a short one but I liked it very much.

Mama brought me a peach pie today. I think I will eat the whole thing to drown my sorrows.

No comments: