Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finally Feeling Better

After finishing the Tamiflu I had a relapse. Yesterday I started feeling like my normal self again.

The sun was so pretty I wanted to get out of the house. We drove to Boone and had lunch. I was so worn out we just came back home and I went to bed. I really enjoyed getting out though. So far the rest of the family has avoided the flu.

This early Sunday morning my thoughts are with my friend, Linda Clark, whose husband and father are both critically ill. I cannot imagine being in her shoes today.  Please remember them in your prayers.

Between the fatigue from yesterday and the stress of worrying about my friend, I woke up with an itchy rash but it thankfully doesn't seem to be progressing. This is just a part of life now. I am accepting the way things are a little more each day.

No comments: