Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Poor Scott has spent his day cleaning. I feel so guilty that he has to do this, but am thankful that he is willing and able to push through his pain to get something done. A trip out to the garden box left me out of breath and suffering from chest pain, but it was so good to step out in to the rain.

I spent the rainy day reading the 17th book of the year. I borrowed it from www.booklending.com and read it on the Kindle app on my Ipod Touch. I love stories about the Amish, and this one was a very good book for me at this time in my life. The main character is recovering from serious injuries. It is good for me to read anything about someone who gets well.

This book is too romantic for most of the men, but I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a little romance. It is not overly religious since the main character is "English". Booklending.com is a great way to read some new books without the price. This one is over $10 for the Kindle edition. Since we are on a tight budget I really enjoy being able to borrow.

Perhaps a little knitting tonight during TV time.

No comments: