Friday, April 1, 2011

The End of a Long Stretch

I had gone 23 days without having to use an Epipen! I had rashes and itching but was able to stop them with extra prednisone and Benadryl until today. This was the longest I had gone since I started having anaphylaxis last April. I am hopeful that this is a coincidence, but I am worried that it is from having to change one of my preventative medications to start the Multaq. I tried going off that medication in the past with poor results.

I  saw orthopedics yesterday and got an injection of steroids into my hip joint, and it is feeling some better already. I have bursitis. I have had it several times before and getting the injections usually do the trick within a couple of days.

Casey had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby was sucking his thumb. All us going well with the pregnancy.

I want to thank all of those who sent cards and visited me last month. It is so nice to hear from people. Thanks also to those who contributed money - without help we would be in a serious situation. We appreciate all of the kindness so much.

No comments: