Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Christmas Projects




I made this wooly pulley for Scott using Wool of the Andes worsted weight. It is the helmet liner pattern available free online.

Kristen's sweater is made using Wool of the Andes Bulky and Lion Brand Wool Ease with both strands held together.

I owe Casey a knitted gift, but since I took apart her sweater twice because it was too large, she has given me an extension. :)

I am working on wool socks for Scott, a cardigan for myself, and I am getting started on Elizabeth Zimmermann's Aran Sweater from The Knitter's Almanac. I have made my swatch cap, and am working on my design. I hope to cast on this week.

I have started back on Weight Watchers and hope to lose 50 pounds. I lost 35 but have gained it all back in the past 6 months.

We are having unseasonably cold weather with single digit temperatures and wind chills below zero. Great weather for wrapping up in wool.

No comments: