Friday, January 11, 2008

Catching Up














I made this Aran hat as a swatch for my Aran sweater. Cables are fun!











These are the socks I was making for Scott for Christmas. I finally finished them this week. They are made with Knit Picks Swish DK. They are thick and fluffy.



I made these mittens in 2006. I have gotten lots of wear out of them.



This is the Petunia Tote from Interweave Knits. I made this last summer.










I started another small project to give as a gift this month, and I am still working on a Lion Brand Cardigan sweater pattern made with Homespun. I discovered a new author this week, Peggy Poe Stern. Her books are putting my knitting on hold. Here is a link to her website.
I met Peggy this week. She is a spunky mountain lady with lots of class. Her books are so good I just can't put them down. She writes about life here in the Appalachian mountains, and the way we really live here. I spent my Christmas money on her books. I highly recommend them.




No comments: