Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Been A Long Time

There isn't much new to report.

My stomach issues are less frequent but more severe when they occur. Sometimes the medications just don't work.

I am now allowed to put full weight on my leg with my brace on, but the bone is still showing minimal healing. The rod holds the bones in place allowing me to walk on it. I'm thankful that I was able to have the rod placed. If not I would still be no weight bearing.

The IA remains about the same. I also have the weakness, shortness of breath and extreme fatigue still. For the past few days my blood pressure has been extremely low even without my blood pressure and heart medications. I am going to keep checking it before taking the medications and see what happens.

Bentley decided to help his Mom bake a few days ago. He got into the flour container by himself while she was busy with other ingredients. He took 3 steps unsupported last week. He is exploring everything now.

No comments: